LinkedIn - Profiles
With over 6 million Australians on LinkedIn and over 430 million worldwide, it’s an essential part of business and your career. Yet only a few are using it to it’s full potential, in this course we teach you to be one of those benefiting from this amazing business tool. Our course is face-to-face and hands-on, and the small course numbers mean you’ll be supported every step of the way by expert facilitators who have been using LinkedIn successfully for years. Bringing your own laptop means you’ll walk out of the course having completed much of your profile and had experience using some of the strategies and steps we’ll be teaching you.
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN:
Using a 3 step process you’ll learn how to create a profile that gives you credibility and showcases your experience, skills and personality. We will help you build and implement a professional profile and online brand, whether you are a student, job seeker, employee, consultant, an organisation or a high profile individual. We guarantee you’ll increase your profile ranking on LinkedIn and you’ll have a solid plan on how to use your profile to connect, engage and influence. You’ll have the knowledge and strategy on sharing content and publishing your unique thought leadership and insights.
You’ll learn to use LinkedIn to find and connect with people and customers that will support your business and career goals, we’ll share with you the unwritten etiquette of LinkedIn that will give you confidence to shine on the platform.
- Individual Brand & Credibility – and how to demonstrate it on LinkedIn
- Thought Leadership – and how to leverage LinkedIn
- SEO – how to create a profile that uses your unique keywords and ensure you’ll be found on LinkedIn by the people that matter
- How to Complete Your Profile – what to include and how to write it
- Who to Connect With & Why – the etiquette of connecting with people and why
- The Value of Groups – groups can be gold, you’ll learn how to find the groups that matter to you and how to engage with them
- The Power of Recommendations – and how to feel comfortable asking for them
- Business Pages – why it’s important for businesses to have a company page and what you can use them for
- How to Search – (nearly!) everyone you need to know in business and for your career is on LinkedIn, learn how to find them using advanced search techniques and what to do with them when you do find them
HOW YOU'LL LEARN:
- This course is 100% 'Hands On', you’ll bring your laptop and work on your profile throughout the course
- You will have completed some pre-work to make the most of our time together and you’ll have a workbook to record your insights and learnings through out the day. You'll have a chance to ask questions as we go and will benefit from listening to other participants.
WHO DOES THIS WORKSHOP:
- Individuals embarking on a new career path, looking for a new role or ‘reinvent’ their skill set.
- Businesses that are looking to leverage LinkedIn for marketing and tap into their existing network.
- Individuals that have joined LinkedIn late and need to refine their profile and grow their connections.
- Consultants and Entrepreneurs
- Students at school, TAFE or University who need to create a credible profile that maximizes their skills and experience to date (*You might also like to consider our specific LinkedIn course for students)
WHAT YOU NEED TO BRING:
- Your own laptop
- An extension cord
- There are no skill prerequisites for this course, although it's expected that you have a good knowledge of your own computer
- You will be given some pre-work to complete before the course
WHAT YOU'LL GET:
- Free Wifi during the workshop
- Small group hands on training
- LinkedIn Workbook
- Learning Checklist
- 3 simple and effective LinkedIn checklists
- A guide to search and connect techniques
- A ready to publish profile!
- Online Group Membership 'Business Influencer Digital & Online Toolbox'
- Morning Tea or Afternoon Tea
* Cost on confirmation of location and date
* Discounts available for individuals currently not in paid work and students - Phone 0421 147 620 to arrange a discount.